Procedure and instructions
The conditions of admission to the BTS are regulated by articles 10 to 13 of the law of 19th June 2009 on the organisation of higher education.
Registration procedures are regulated by articles 1 to 5 of the Grand-Ducal Regulation of 23rd February 2010 on the organisation of studies and the promotion of students in courses leading to the obtaining of the certificate of higher technician.
A summary of the instructions is available for download [here].
For the next academic year’s registration schedule, please consult the [key dates] section.
In order to participate in the BTS Game Programming and Game Design (BTSgp) admission exam, pre-registration is required. The form can be downloaded [here].
To pre-register, please both
- hand in a paper copy of your file to the secretariat of the LAM and
- send a digital copy of the file as a single PDF file containing your complete file to email@example.com. Both forms are mandatory. Please use your own email account because it will be used for any further communication.
Following the successful reception and validation of your file, you will receive a confirmation email.
In order to be admitted in the BTSgp any student must:
- fulfil the conditions described in articles 10 to 13 of the law of 19th June 2009 on the organisation of higher education
- have submitted a pre-registration application in due form in accordance with the set regulations
- have passed the admission examination 
- be ranked among the first 12 candidates of the admission examination
- have confirmed his / her registration for the registration deadline
- have paid the required registration fees.
The student admitted to the admission examination who does not fulfil their obligation of the registration before the deadline, automatically gives way to the next candidate on the waiting list.
 Should the number of candidates exceed the number of places available in the course, the admission examination will be used as a competition examination.
Registration fees are collected for each semester. The amount is set at €100 per semester.