LAM logo



Can I register if I have a foreign degree?

In general the enrollment requires a Luxembourgish ‘diplôme de fin d’étude secondaire classique ou secondaire générale’ (the Luxembourgish secondary school degree). Any equivalent degree recognized by the Ministry of Education also allows access to BTS studies. Further information on the recognition of diplomas can be found on the MEN website.

When will I receive proof of registration ?

Proof of registration will only be issued when all the conditions of the final registration are met.


What languages ​​are used in the BTS?

The BTS Game Programming and Game Design courses are held in English.

Admission exams

What is the purpose of the oral test?

The oral test is used to test whether a student can prove their interest required for the development of video games. The test is not necessarily used to test language skills.