This is Mothman, a simple 2D beat ’em up created as part of the GoPro Module by the Zappers group.
Below you will find a short 1-minute video showing in-engine gameplay, while you can download the game by clicking right here
PETIT Chris (Programmer)
HINTERSHEID Ilja (Artist)
HOFFMAN Madison (Artist)
Ahoy, Matey! Come discover what the arcade game Storm Sailors is all about.
Come aboard and fly with us on The Tempesta through the savage skies and help us fight against the pirates.
To download and play the game or for more information go on our official Storm Sailors website.
In Delirium, you take the place of Francis, a minion of the lightning god, whose task it is to fight against the evil thunder god an his evil minions. Prepare to move between two realities to fulfill your destiny.
If you want to know more about this game, feel free to check our website: Click Here
Greetings dear reader,
We are the Lightning Potatoes, we are the creators of this unique game called “Baby Thor”
In our game you will help baby Thor and his twin to reach their bottle filled with beer, ehm no, we meant ambrosia. But be careful, the brothers are bound to each other, when one fails both pay the price.
If you are now interested to play our game, then download it right here!
Members of the Lighting Potatoes Team:
Cissé Amina (the thunderous script creator), Volta Alessio (the lighting fast programmer), Farroug Hanna (the flashy artist), Stubbs Quentin ()
Want to know more about our study programmes? Want to apply for September 2020?
Our live chats are a great opportunity to get immediate answers to your questions about the school, our study programmes, how to apply or any other questions you may have.
The next live chats take place on 15 May from 16:00 to 18:00.
What awaits you in the live chat?
- Professors will give you an overview of the study programmes.
- Current students will also participate in the chats to answer questions about studying and student life at the LAM.
- Live chats will be available in multiple languages.
- You can enter and leave the chats at any time.
- You may just sit in on the chats and just listen or participate actively, ask questions directly or write them down in the chat function.
- You can remain completely anonymous by turning off your camera when participating in the live chats.
- If any other questions remain, even after the live chats have ended, you can send us your questions via the form below.
BTS Game Programming and Game Design : https://bbb.btshub.lu/b/bou-6uw-xxg
BTS Informatics : https://bbb.btshub.lu/b/bou-6ea-t3x
BTS Internet of things: https://bbb.btshub.lu/b/bou-aym-ca9
How does the video chat work?
By clicking on the “join meeting” button, you will be connected to our online conferencing tool and be asked to join the meeting from within your browser.
Follow us on Facebook to receive all the updates and insides of the BTS Game!
Thanks to Saturn Luxembourg-City for those nice loot boxes!